Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Deposition, exhumation, and paleoclimate of an ancient lake deposit, Gale crater, Mars / 9 October 2015 / J. P. Grotzinger, et al. / Science, v.350, n.6257 — Mount Sharp now stands where there was once a large intercrater lake system
- New Thoughts on Habitable Planets / October 9, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — Astrobiologists are trying to standardize the requirements for habitable planets. Do they get them all?
- Evolution of kangaroo-like jerboas sheds light on limb development / October 8, 2015 / University of California, San Diego / Science Daily
- Adult Stem Cells Outpace Embryonics / October 8, 2015 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — some still play with embryos, but there seems little reason for it when adult stem cells perform so well
- Animals thrive at Chernobyl / 8 October 2015 / Nature, v.526, p.166
- Information Enigma / October 7, 2015 / Discovery Science News / YouTube — Information drives the development of life. But what is the source of that information? Could it have been produced by an unguided Darwinian process? Or did it require intelligent design?