Perspectives in these links are not necessarily endorsed by GRI.
- Dating species divergences using rocks and clocks / 19 July 2016 / Ziheng Yang and Philip Donoghue, eds. / Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, v.371, n.1699
- Digging for Glory / June 27, 2016 / Paige Williams / New Yorker — Lee Berger has announced one fossil find after another, and has proclaimed two new species of ancestral human. Do the bones live up to the hype?
- Precambrian Protein Identified / June 21, 2016 / Creation-Evolution Headlines — they say it’s almost two billion (with a B) years old, yet it resembles modern counterparts
- Infections reveal inequality between the sexes / 21 June 2016 / Sara Reardon / Nature, v.534, p.447 — stark differences between men and women’s immune responses pose medical conundrum
- Multicellulars arose by “long slow dance”? / June 20, 2016 / Uncommon Descent
- Machine metaphors are “engines of creationism”? / June 20, 2016 / Uncommon Descent